Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First and Pochmost

Hey there, I'm Poch and welcome to my blog. Here in Poch Nation you'll find a collection of art and fiction made by yours truly, natch. My works' themes range extensively, i.e. wtf-ever-anything-goes, but mostly the subjects are, well, gay. Or solo guys. (Same difference?) Or straight guys doing gay stuff. (Yep, same difference.) Anyway I do hope you enjoy them even though by the time of this writing, I have only been 'trying to be creative' for less than a year, and 'trying to be seriously creative' for about a couple of months. There's a life story there, but it's boringly much fitting for a diary than a blog. Not that I keep a diary.

Now that these pesky greetings are out of the way, let me end this at once so you can go and browse somewhere else. (Or, if still by your fancy, around...)

PS. If you really feel like commenting or saying 'howdy', you can shoot me an e at pochpoch69@live.com. Oh, and 69 is not my YOB. 69 is, well, my age. Except, hell no! 69 is...69. Got it? Good. Take care!